- A Step Beyond Basic Strategic Planning: Integration that Works!
- What’s Involved in the Medicare Suite of Services?
- Why People Being Served Need to Be Included in Planning
- How Does Your Data Treat its Neighbors?
- Building an Age-Friendly Community
- Healthcare Staffing Shortages in New Mexico
- Surfing the “Silver Tsunami”
- Health Care Works Best When it is Community Rooted
- Why Data is Terrific and Makes a Great Case
- Perceptions about Medicaid Expansion and ACA Might Penalize Community Providers
- Evidence Based Practice Standards and Your Programs
- Benchmarks for Contracting with State Governments
- Medicaid Trends
- Building Strategies to Address the Silver Wave
- Managing the Landscape of State-Nonprofit Contracting
- Leveraging & ROI: Strategies to Build Sustainability
- What’s Your Sustainability IQ?
- New Ventures Home Page
Category Archives: Community Based Care
Does your data live nicely with its neighbors? How does your data treat its neighbors? How is your data treated by them, and do they work well together? Or are they separated by big walls? Living in silos? Perhaps your … Continue reading
Age-friendly communities, as defined by the World Health Organization (WHO), are those that older adults find to be welcoming. These are communities and regions that are actively friendly toward, and supportive of, older adults. Age-Friendly Community Framework The World Health … Continue reading