- A Step Beyond Basic Strategic Planning: Integration that Works!
- What’s Involved in the Medicare Suite of Services?
- Why People Being Served Need to Be Included in Planning
- How Does Your Data Treat its Neighbors?
- Building an Age-Friendly Community
- Healthcare Staffing Shortages in New Mexico
- Surfing the “Silver Tsunami”
- Health Care Works Best When it is Community Rooted
- Why Data is Terrific and Makes a Great Case
- Perceptions about Medicaid Expansion and ACA Might Penalize Community Providers
- Evidence Based Practice Standards and Your Programs
- Benchmarks for Contracting with State Governments
- Medicaid Trends
- Building Strategies to Address the Silver Wave
- Managing the Landscape of State-Nonprofit Contracting
- Leveraging & ROI: Strategies to Build Sustainability
- What’s Your Sustainability IQ?
- New Ventures Home Page
Tag Archives: planning
Great Planning Gets Stakeholders Involved and Excited Old methods of strategic planning are static and boring. They don’t achieve results because they don’t fully engage your stakeholders, and use them as partners to build the plan. Strategic planning that goes … Continue reading
People who are the focus of our plans, services, initiatives, funding, policies or other work should be at the table, as part of the diverse constituency helping to shape the plans. Why? Because it’s the right thing to do. It’s … Continue reading