- A Step Beyond Basic Strategic Planning: Integration that Works!
- What’s Involved in the Medicare Suite of Services?
- Why People Being Served Need to Be Included in Planning
- How Does Your Data Treat its Neighbors?
- Building an Age-Friendly Community
- Healthcare Staffing Shortages in New Mexico
- Surfing the “Silver Tsunami”
- Health Care Works Best When it is Community Rooted
- Why Data is Terrific and Makes a Great Case
- Perceptions about Medicaid Expansion and ACA Might Penalize Community Providers
- Evidence Based Practice Standards and Your Programs
- Benchmarks for Contracting with State Governments
- Medicaid Trends
- Building Strategies to Address the Silver Wave
- Managing the Landscape of State-Nonprofit Contracting
- Leveraging & ROI: Strategies to Build Sustainability
- What’s Your Sustainability IQ?
- New Ventures Home Page
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The Medicare Suite of Services is a term I’ve coined to describe a cluster of services to older adult patients that FQHCs provide that meet the needs of an aging population in a way that addresses priorities identified by the … Continue reading
There are healthcare shortages throughout many areas of the United States. New Mexico’s current and projected healthcare shortages are more severe than many other areas of the country. These are exacerbated by many of our state’s Social Determinants of Health, … Continue reading
There is a trend to bring many health care and social services closer to, or back into our communities. Many health care professionals, researchers, and people on the street are finding that health care works best when it is locally rooted, … Continue reading
How sustainable is your organization? Do you know where you have your greatest organizational strengths and assets? Are you aware of your risks, and how to minimize them? And, do you have a roadmap for building your sustainability? Building sustainability … Continue reading
This site is under construction and will be live September 15th.