- A Step Beyond Basic Strategic Planning: Integration that Works!
- What’s Involved in the Medicare Suite of Services?
- Why People Being Served Need to Be Included in Planning
- How Does Your Data Treat its Neighbors?
- Building an Age-Friendly Community
- Healthcare Staffing Shortages in New Mexico
- Surfing the “Silver Tsunami”
- Health Care Works Best When it is Community Rooted
- Why Data is Terrific and Makes a Great Case
- Perceptions about Medicaid Expansion and ACA Might Penalize Community Providers
- Evidence Based Practice Standards and Your Programs
- Benchmarks for Contracting with State Governments
- Medicaid Trends
- Building Strategies to Address the Silver Wave
- Managing the Landscape of State-Nonprofit Contracting
- Leveraging & ROI: Strategies to Build Sustainability
- What’s Your Sustainability IQ?
- New Ventures Home Page
Category Archives: State Contracting
The community health system provides critically needed care, and serves as the “safety net” for many. The creation of the Affordable Care Act, and Medicaid Expansion in many states has resulted in greater coverage and access to care for many … Continue reading
Like most nonprofit leaders, I believe that we can make our world a better place – by building communities that are healthy, sustainable and diverse. Our nonprofit organizations provide many of the services that build community. Much of the time, … Continue reading
Two new reports from the National Council on Nonprofits (NCNA) and the Urban Institute identify and address serious problems with state government contracting practices with nonprofits. The Urban Institute conducted a survey of nonprofits across the U.S. They found that … Continue reading