- A Step Beyond Basic Strategic Planning: Integration that Works!
- What’s Involved in the Medicare Suite of Services?
- Why People Being Served Need to Be Included in Planning
- How Does Your Data Treat its Neighbors?
- Building an Age-Friendly Community
- Healthcare Staffing Shortages in New Mexico
- Surfing the “Silver Tsunami”
- Health Care Works Best When it is Community Rooted
- Why Data is Terrific and Makes a Great Case
- Perceptions about Medicaid Expansion and ACA Might Penalize Community Providers
- Evidence Based Practice Standards and Your Programs
- Benchmarks for Contracting with State Governments
- Medicaid Trends
- Building Strategies to Address the Silver Wave
- Managing the Landscape of State-Nonprofit Contracting
- Leveraging & ROI: Strategies to Build Sustainability
- What’s Your Sustainability IQ?
- New Ventures Home Page
Category Archives: Funding
Does your data live nicely with its neighbors? How does your data treat its neighbors? How is your data treated by them, and do they work well together? Or are they separated by big walls? Living in silos? Perhaps your … Continue reading
Like most nonprofit leaders, I believe that we can make our world a better place – by building communities that are healthy, sustainable and diverse. Our nonprofit organizations provide many of the services that build community. Much of the time, … Continue reading
There are a number of important trends in Medicaid that are shaping which services are authorized, how services are funded, funding amounts, and access to care. Medicaid is currently the largest source of federal funds flowing to the states, with … Continue reading
Two new reports from the National Council on Nonprofits (NCNA) and the Urban Institute identify and address serious problems with state government contracting practices with nonprofits. The Urban Institute conducted a survey of nonprofits across the U.S. They found that … Continue reading